To our valued customers regarding laminate, materials and their installation:
- Moving of furniture (no pianos, organs, grandfather clocks, waterbeds or pool tables) – Subcontract installers will move furniture in your home if you choose. Great care will be taken not to cause damage to your furniture, walls or trim. Items that you move would include: glass lamps, china or any other breakables. Irreplaceable heirloom items must also be moved to a safe area of the house prior to installation. Gas appliances and toilets must be removed and reset by qualified personnel and is/is not part of this proposal.
- Seams – Note: Lightly colored laminates in both wood and tile designs are more subject to show seams.
- Future repairs – If laminate flooring is damaged, individual pieces can be extracted and replaced. The integrity of the floor can be restored but visually the repair may be noticeable.
- Cleaning – Use the manufacturer’s concentrated cleaner mixed to correct proportions with distilled water.
- Flooding – Excessive amounts of water can cause permanent joint swelling damage of the product that is not covered under the manufacturer’s warranty.